|Task type||Bookcase wall|
|General description||I am looking to replace a stud wall with a double sided book case. I actually dropped off a visual together with some notes with an assistant a few weeks ago, so hopefully you have all the information from this visit, but:
* It is a double sided bookcase to be accessed from from a corridor and a room. There is no back – you can reach right through.
* Cupboards on one side are just a back on the other.
* The drawers shown at the bottom are pull through buckets – no mechanism, rather they can be accessed from both sides, and pulled completely out.
* We would like a quote for painted soft wood and varnished birch ply.
* Please quote with and without installation.